1. create and launch Valentine’s specific ad copy
2. research and add keywords related to Valentine`s day
3. don’t forget to use call to action keywords
4. create themed landing page
5. surprise customers with a gift
6. turn off Valentine’s campaign on Monday
The marketers that are paying up to $2.8 million for each 30-second spot can upload ads on YouTube’s Super Bowl Ad Blitz page, as they have in the past. But this year YouTube has added even more features including social media buttons that will make it easy for viewers to pass them along or “tweet” them on Twitter. Last year Super Bowl ads pulled in 10 million YouTube views in the first 30 hours following the TV event and a total of 27 million views in the week after the game. More info can be found on Forbes website.